Monday, October 23, 2006
Rambling thoughts
As I sit here tonite, thoughts of time and opportunities wasted go thru my head. I feel I haven't done a lot of things I wished I would have done as the years passed me by. Particularly, I wished I would have spent more time doing things with my wife and children as the years flew by. I cherish the things we did do, but I feel I let myself get too busy with work and other things, when I could have spent more time with those truly precious to me. Now, at times, I feel useless at my age. Then I think of my own father, who although, advanced in years, still leads a productive and very active life. I long to emulate him in so many ways, especially how he finds time to read the Bible daily. It's very apparent that this is the guiding force in his life. I guess there's still hope for me yet. Dad's seventy-five years old. I need to make the best of the time I have left. With God's help I hope to do so. Just things going thru my head tonite. How can we make the most of each day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment